USING THE TRIPSETTER RESERVATION SYSTEM
You have two options when it comes to making reservations at Coast affiliated parks and resorts. Use our 24/7 Tripsetter online reservation system or call our Coast Member Services Center. A quick guide to using each option is explained below.
Enjoy the ease of making your reservations 24/7 with our exclusive Tripsetter reservation system, available when you sign in at CoastResorts.com. You can use Tripsetter to make RV site reservations at all Coast network Resorts and Good Neighbor Parks. In addition to making reservations, Tripsetter allows you to change and cancel reservations, view reservation history and upcoming reservations, print reservation confirmations, and buy Trip Points to book reservations.
The Tripsetter Internet-based reservation system is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, simply by using your computer, smartphone, or other Internet-enabled device.
Note that cabin and other rentals may not be booked through Tripsetter but require a call directly to the Resort or Good Neighbor Park (for Coast network affiliate cabin rentals found in the Coast Annual Resort Directory). If you are a Deluxe or Premier member, you can also call Hopaway Holiday for weekly outdoor resort rentals at other parks and resorts found on the Outdoor Resorts section of the Hopaway Holiday website.
How to Book a Tripsetter Reservation Online
- Go to CoastResorts.com, click on Register in the top right corner of the homepage, and fill out the Member Registration Form using your Coast to Coast membership number and email address.
- Sign in at CoastResorts.com, scroll over Find a Resort at the top of the page, and in the dropdown menu click on Find a Resort.
- Click on the state you want to visit, either on the U.S. map or the state list below the map. There are also tabs at the top of the map for Canada and Mexico.
- When you click on a state you will see a map of that state indicating locations of Coast Resorts and Good Neighbor Parks. There is also a listing of the same facilities below the state map, this list is sortable by each of the three headers (park name, city, & type).
- To find out more about a particular Resort or Good Neighbor Park, click on the facility name to view a profile page for that facility.
- To check availability, click on the Check Availability icon on either the state listing page or the facility profile page. This will take you to Step 1 of the Tripsetter booking process.
- In Step 1, Select Unit & Dates, select available dates (those with green check marks), provide your RV details (vehicle type, length, number of slide-outs & amps required), as well as occupant details and click on “book reservation”.
- If you have sufficient Trip Points in your account to pay for this reservation, you will be directed to Step 2, Confirm Booking. (Premier member stay FREE* at all Coast resorts, thus you will not need Trip Points to make a qualifying reservation at a Coast Resort; however Coast Premier members will pay normal member rates at all Coast Good Neighbor Parks).
- If you do not have sufficient Trip Points for a reservation, you will be advised you have to Buy Coast Trip Points. Click on the link to proceed to the Coast Trip Points Package Purchase screen, which will take you through the process to purchase additional Trip Points with your credit card. Once purchased, Trip Points will appear immediately in your Tripsetter account. When you complete this purchase, you will be taken to the Step 2 screen, Confirm Booking.
- In Step 2, Confirm Booking, check that your Personal Details and Reservation Details are correct. If not, click Go Back and edit the information; if so, click Continue.
- In Step 3, Confirmation, you receive your confirmation. You may print the confirmation at this time, or you can access and print your confirmation at any time by clicking on View Upcoming Reservations.
*Subject to change. Other fees, surcharges, or taxes may apply. Reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
COAST MEMBER SERVICES
When you don’t have Internet access, you’ll be glad to know the Coast to Coast Member Services Center is available weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. and Saturdays between 10:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time for you to make Coast to Coast Resort and Good Neighbor Park reservations. Call 800-368-5721.
NOTE: CANCELLATION POLICY AND RESERVATIONS WITHIN 72 HOURS OF ARRIVAL
- Be sure to cancel your reservation if you’re unable to honor your booking. If you don’t change or cancel your reservation by 6:00 p.m. (resort time) the day prior to your arrival date, your account will be charged the amount of Trip Points equal to the resort’s minimum-stay requirement. We enforce this rule because the resort may have turned away another guest to hold the space for you. Please be considerate—and save your Trip Points too.
- Reservations made within 72 hours of your arrival date must be made directly with the Coast to Coast Resort or Good Neighbor Park; they cannot be made through the Tripsetter reservation system.
TRIP POINTS: The Virtual Currency of Tripsetter
Trip Points are the “virtual currency” used to book reservations in the Tripsetter Reservation system. You purchase Trip Points, either in advance or at the time you make a reservation, and use Trip Points to book reservations. The basic exchange rate is one cent equals one Trip Point, or $10 buys 1,000 Trip Points. Any Trip Points you purchase remain in your Tripsetter account until you use them. You can receive free Trip Points with the purchase of higher-value Trip Point packages.
You can buy Trip Points one of two ways. Sign in at CoastResorts.com, and under the Reservations section click “Buy Trip Points”; select the Trip Point package you would like to purchase, and enter your credit card number and expiration date to complete purchase. Or you can call the Coast Member Services Center at 800-368-5721 and they can process your Trip Points purchase and place the Trip Points in your account.
The basic Trip Point rate is $1.00 = 100 Trip Points*. The more Trip Points you buy at one time, the lower the per-point price will be. Here’s a sample of the currently available Trip Point packages:
*Prices are subject to Change
**These packages are discounted and provide the greatest value.
It’s easy to review your Trip Point account online anytime you wish, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, on our website, CoastResorts.com. You may also check your account balance through the Coast to Coast Member Services Center, weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. and Saturdays between 10:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Trip Points that you purchase do not have an expiration date and may be used by you as long as you have a valid Coast to Coast membership. Trip Points you receive free of charge as the result of a promotional offer and other points that you may receive that were not purchased will have an expiration date.
TRANSFERRING TRIP POINTS
Trip Points are easily transferred from your Trip Points account to anyone with a valid Coast to Coast membership, but they are not refundable and may not be redeemed for cash. You can transfer Trip Points from your account, whether you are a valid or an expired member of the Coast to Coast; however, your Trip Points must be transferred to the Trip Point account of someone with a valid Coast to Coast membership. When you transfer your Trip Points to another Coast to Coast member's account, there is a $10 administrative fee. To transfer Trip Points, call the Member Services Center at 800-368-5721.