Open Roads Forum
> Rules & Policies
These forums are for members to members only and are family oriented. Commercial enterprises and/or their representatives are not allowed to post in these forums. If you want to participate with others on the Open Roads Forum, you will need to register. Registration is "free" and only takes about 2 minutes. A significant reason for the success of the Open Roads Forum is our insistence that all participants obey the simple set of rules posted below. If you can abide by the rules below please continue and click Register. If you feel these rules are unacceptable, thank you for your honesty, and we ask that you please stop here.
To insure a prompt and quality response to your question or comment, you must post it to the proper forum. Consider the following guidelines before posting:
- We reserve the right to remove any post at any time for any reason
- You are not allowed to post the same message in multiple forums without permission from one of the Open Roads Forum moderators.
- The use of profanity is not allowed. An "integrated watchdog" will monitor your post and attempt to expunge objectionable language.
- "Flaming" of other participants is strictly forbidden. Professional conduct is a primary requirement for participation on the Open Roads Forum.
- Attacks on moderators will not be tolerated and may result in an immediate ban. Moderators have to make difficult judgment calls, but remember, they are human. If you have a concern about a particular moderator or treatment of a post by a moderator, email [email protected].
- Spamming, in any form, is strictly forbidden.
- You may not use the Open Roads Forum to either advertise or promote commercial endeavors. This includes direct posts, member name, URLS in your profile or signature, as well as, active links to other sites on the Internet.
- You may include URLs or active links to commercial sites for the purpose of expanding on comments or providing additional information as part of regular forum interactions.
- You may not use the Open Roads Forum for "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts. Solicitations by private/public agencies, or individuals for any cause are also not allowed.
- Posts are not allowed in which a local, state, or federal consumer action board and/or legal counsel is/have been involved. This includes posts related to future, ongoing or past lawsuits.
- Political and religious posts, pictures, links, signatures etc. are not allowed in these forums and may be removed without notice or discussion.
- You may post about problems you have with a product or organization, however the use of the forums to repeatedly attack them is strictly forbidden.
- The above rules will be strictly enforced. Continued violations may result in loss of Open Roads Forum privileges and complaints being lodged with your Internet Service Provider. Open Roads Forum reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke membership to anyone without notice. If a member name is banned, it may not be reinstated.
Other than enforcing the above rules, the management and staff does not attempt to validate any comments or recommendations provided by participants. As such, The Open Roads Forum is not responsible for any inaccuracies that may result in personal injury or damage.