Good Sam RV Club Member
Dear Marcus, Can you please help us?
We joined Good Sam in earlier this year at Camping World and received by mail a Free Night Camping Certificate. We later joined Roadside Assistance in August at Camping World and received another certificate from the CW employee. I called Good Sam member services on 9/6/13 before mailing in the certificates and was told I could send in both certificates. On 10/19/13 we received only one reimbursement check for $25 when we were expecting $50 per the certificates. I’ve called Member Services several times with false promises that someone will look into this and get back to me. Finally today, I was told the certificates are only processed “one at a time” which meant “one per year” when I asked for clarification. Again, I’ve been promised someone will look into this and call me in a few days but I’ve heard this before and it hasn’t happened. I am confused and have several questions:
1. Why is this restriction not stated in writing anywhere? (I have copies of the certificates)
2. Why did neither the Camping World employee nor the Member Services employee communicate this restriction? (The CW employee knew we had joined Good Sam a few months earlier and received a certificate then.)
3. Why weren’t we notified of this when our certificates were received? (They were mailed in the same envelope)
4. This reimbursement was promised to us for joining Roadside Assistance in the store that day. Why won’t someone honor this commitment?
5. Why is it so difficult to get someone to help us with this issue?
Thank you for any help you can provide!